Cheap Flights from Albuquerque to Budapest
Cheap flights from Albuquerque to Budapest
The average price of a flight from Albuquerque to Budapest is around $1,448. By booking a ABQ-BUD flight you might obtain an average 20.5 thousand redeemable miles. A flight from Albuquerque to Budapest costs around $1,551 in off season while it gets as high as $1,593 through high season. You might want to know that the best rate found for the same route was $768, it was a Frontier Airlines flight discovered by our users on Faregeek. However the lowest rate discovered in the last 12 months is also good, only $800 round-trip for a American Airlines flight found for January 2013 on Faregeek.
The ideal time to travel from Albuquerque to Budapest
Peak season is during June to September in Budapest and because of this airfares can get much more costly in that period with prices reaching as high as $1,593. Assuming that you would ever be hunting for more affordable rates, we advise you depart in November to April, over low travel season, when airlines tickets are generally more advantageous. We believe that altogether the ideal time to travel to the city from Albuquerque is between low and high season, during October and May.
Helpful info about cheap flights from Albuquerque to Budapest
- The longest flight landing in Budapest Ferenc Liszt International is 2,341 miles long and starts from Doha International, Doha.
- The one single airport of the city, Budapest Ferenc Liszt International, is some 10 miles away from the central part of the city.
- The longest viable flight distance between Albuquerque and Budapest is precisely 7,608 miles.
- The shortest flight leaving from Budapest is 124 miles long and arrives to Vienna.
- The city of Budapest is served by 1 airport, namely Budapest Ferenc Liszt International.