Cheap flights from Chicago to Budapest
Very Cheap flights from Chicago to Budapest
Cheap flights from Chicago to Budapest are sometimes extremely complicated to obtain and it is often exhausting to find the least expensive bargain. As always, airfares are increasing as you near in on the travel date. In any case, you should also be aware that usually airfares drop again somewhat approximately 1 to 1 and a half months prior to your departure date for airline companies make adjustments to their airfare algorithm; and thus in many cases it is smart to hold back until that time period to catch a good rate.
The right time to go from Chicago to Budapest
Peak season is around June to September in the city, thus flights will probably be much more expensive then with prices from one city to the other getting as high as $1,433. If you would ever be browsing for cheaper prices, we advise you fly in November to April, sometime in off season, because at that time fares may be much less. We consider that in general the right period to fly to the city from Chicago is October and May.
Must-know information concerning flights from Chicago to Budapest
- There are precisely 74 airports connected to Budapest by flight.
- Budapest has got 1 airport, it is Budapest Ferenc Liszt International.
- The briefest flight time for Chicago to Budapest is only 11 hours and 15 minutes.
- The medium flight distance between Chicago and Budapest is 4,836 miles (7,782 kilometers) which means you should await an average 15 hours and 39 minutes long flight.
- Beijing is the destination of the longest flight leaving Budapest – the flight is 4,560 miles (7,339 km) long.