Cheap Flights from Houston to Budapest
Cheap flights from Houston to Budapest
The normal price of a flight from Houston to Budapest is around $1,321. For a IAH-BUD flight travelers can collect an average 11 thousand frequent flyer miles. A flight from Houston to Budapest is circa $1,394 at the time of low season whilst it goes up to $1,348 during high travel season. Good to know that the best rate found for this route in the last 12 months was just $739 round-trip for a Lufthansa flight found for May 2013 on Faregeek.
The ideal time to travel from Houston to Budapest
Popular travel season is normally June to September in Budapest consequently airfares are likely to get much more costly during this time with rates rising up to $1,348. Assuming that you would ever be browsing for budget fares, we recommend you fly in November to April, for off season, because at that time airlines tickets are generally a lot cheaper. We consider that altogether the perfect time to fly to the city from Houston is between the two, in October and May.
Helpful information about cheap flights from Houston to Budapest
- Houston is in connection with 172 different airports altogether.
- Remember that Budapest is within the Europe/Budapest time zone.
- Budapest is served by 1 airport, namely Budapest Ferenc Liszt International.
- The largest airport in Houston is named George Bush Intercontinental (IAH) and it is served by 28 airlines.
- The longest flight leaving Budapest arrives to Doha and it’s 2,341 miles (3,767 km) long.