Cheap Flights from Las Vegas to Budapest
Cheap flights from Las Vegas to Budapest
The average price of a flight from Las Vegas to Budapest is around $1,373. Also you can probably anticipate to get some 12.6 thousand award miles for a flight on this route. A flight from Las Vegas to Budapest is circa $1,485 during low season while it rises to $1,609 through high travel season. Good to know that the cheapest price ever found for the same route is $784, this was a Frontier Airlines flight discovered by our visitors on Airfare.com. However the lowest rate discovered in the last 12 months is also good, as little as $863 round-trip for a Lufthansa flight found for March 2013 on Faregeek.
The ideal time to fly from Las Vegas to Budapest
Popular travel season is during June to September in Budapest therefore airline tickets can get much more pricey around that time with prices rising up to $1,609. If you are browsing for more affordable rates, we suggest you fly in November to April, through off season, because than airlines tickets can be more advantageous. We think that altogether the ideal period to go to the city from Las Vegas is between seasons, during October and May.
Helpful info about cheap flights from Las Vegas to Budapest
- Las Vegas is linked to 136 various airports in total.
- The one single airport of the city, Budapest Ferenc Liszt International, is circa 14 miles away from the central part of the city.
- The longest flight going to Budapest Ferenc Liszt International is 2,341 miles long and starts from Doha International, Doha.
- The shortest flight distance between Las Vegas and Budapest is 6,141 miles long, it is a 1 hour trip.
- The area of Budapest has only 1 airport, which is Budapest Ferenc Liszt International.