Cheap Flights from New York City to Budapest
Cheap flights from New York City to Budapest
The normal rate of a flight from New York City to Budapest is $1,161. Good to know that you can anticipate to receive around 8.617 thousand extra miles for such a flight. A flight from New York City to Budapest is about $1,046 at the time of low travel season whereas it goes up to $1,291 through peak season. Good to know that the best rate found for this flight was $500, this was a Aeroflot Russian Airlines flight found by our visitors on Cheapoair.com. But the lowest rate discovered in the last twelve months is great too, only $533 round-trip for a Norwegian Air Shuttle flight found for June 2013 on Cheapoair.com.
When to travel from New York City to Budapest
The most popular period is normally June to September in Budapest so tickets can get rather pricey then with rates getting as high as $1,291. Provided that you happen to be hunting for budget prices, we advise you fly during November to April, over off season, as than rates are usually a lot cheaper. We say that generally the right time to travel to the city from New York City is between seasons, in October and May.
Useful information about cheap flights from New York City to Budapest
- New York City is connected to 184 various airports altogether.
- The one airport of the city, Budapest Ferenc Liszt International, is about 0.44 miles away from the central part of the city.
- The largest airport around New York City is named John F. Kennedy International (JFK) and it is served by 75 airlines.
- The longest possible flight distance between New York City and Budapest is 5,960 miles.
- Don’t forget that Budapest is situated right in the Europe/Budapest time zone.