Cheap Flights from Phoenix to Budapest
Cheap flights from Phoenix to Budapest
The usual rate of a flight from Phoenix to Budapest is around $1,442. By booking a PHX-BUD flight you will gain an average 13.1 thousand frequent flyer miles. A flight from Phoenix to Budapest costs some $1,488 during off season whereas it gets as high as $1,664 in peak season. You might want to know that the best price ever found for this route was $868, it was a Frontier Airlines flight discovered by travelers on Airfare.com. But the cheapest airfare discovered in the last twelve months is great too, just $958 round-trip for a Lufthansa flight found for March 2013 on Faregeek.
When to fly from Phoenix to Budapest
High travel season is normally June to September in Budapest and because of this airfares will most likely become much more costly around that time with prices reaching as high as $1,664. In case you would ever be hunting for more affordable prices, we advise you travel in November to April, through low season, when rates are generally more advantageous. We say that altogether the nicest period to visit the city from Phoenix is between the two, in October and May.
Helpful advice about cheap flights from Phoenix to Budapest
- Budapest Ferenc Liszt International is about 10 miles Southeast of downtown Budapest.
- The area of Budapest has only 1 airport, namely Budapest Ferenc Liszt Intl. Airport.
- The longest flight leaving Budapest arrives to Beijing and it is 4,560 miles (7,339 km) long.
- The longest potential flight distance between Phoenix and Budapest is exactly 8,414 miles.
- The longest flight arriving to Budapest Ferenc Liszt Airport is 4,560 miles long and it takes off in Beijing Capital, Beijing.